1. Unpack phone, handset, cord, Ethernet cable, stand and AC Adaptor (if needed) from the box.
2. Attach the stand to the back of the phone, by inserting the stand into the slots, and sliding it upwards. 2 stands are supplied, one for desk use, one for wall mounting.
3. Plug the handset cord with the longest straight part into the handset port in the back of the phone. Plug the other end into the Handset itself.
4. If you use an Ethernet cable to connect your PC/Mac to your network, unplug this cable from the back of the machine, and plug this into the LAN port on the phone. Then plug the supplied Ethernet cable into the PC port, and plug the other end into your PC/Mac.
5. If you do not have a PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch, then plug the AC adaptor into an available plug socket, and then insert the adaptor end into the power port on the back of the phone.
6. If you plan to use a headset (not included), then you plug this into the headset port on the back of the phone.
The phone will now power on, connect to the internet and obtain its configuration information from ourselves. During this process the phone may restart a few times, while things are updated and configured.
Once completed, the phone is setup and ready for use.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us on 08003101010 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like a hard copy of these instruction, please download the PDF below...