We have just launched our Mobile app, Luna PBX, which allows you to register and use your Hosted PBX extension easily via your mobile phone. The app features a complete auto configuration system, so you do not need to know your account details. All you need to do is use the app to scan a QR code from within Selfcare, and the app does the rest!
The app is available on Android and iOS. In order to use the app, please follow the following steps...
1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable access to the mobile app.
2. Download the app from the app store.
3. Login to Selfcare, and browse to your Hosted PBX extensions.
4. Select the extension you wish to configure on the app, and change the 'Enable Phone App" option to yes.
5. Save the settings, and the click on the "show QR code" link.
6. Open the app on your phone, select Scan QR code, and then scan the QR code on the Selfcare website.
7. The app will then configure itself, and is then ready to use for inbound and outbound calls.
The app uses an internet connection to function, so if your phone has no WiFi or GSM internet signal, then the app will be unable to make or receive calls. As it utilises push notifications, internet and battery usage is kept to a minimum, meaning you can leave the app running all the time, if you should wish.